On This Page
Other Schemes & ServicesService Areas : DGFT / ZJDGFT / JDGFT
We provide Advice and Assistance in all Export realated schemes and Services
Towns of Export Excellence (Tee)
Selected towns producing goods of Rs. 750 crores or more are notified as TEE on potential for growth in exports and provide financial assistance under MAI Scheme to recognized Associations.
Refund of duty on “export goods” and “material” used in manufacture of such goods
Refund of duty paid on excisable goods exported or duty paid on the material used in manufacture of such export goods may be claimed under Rule of 18 of Central Excise Rules, 2002.
Export of goods under Bond i.e. without payment of excise duty
Rule 19 of Central Excise Rules 2002 provides clearance of excisable goods for exports without payment of central excise duty from the approved factory, warehouse and other premises.
Market Access Initiative (MAI) Scheme
Under the Scheme, financial assistance is provided for export promotion activities on focus country, focus product basis to EPCs, Industry & Trade Associations, etc. The activities are like market studies/surveys, setting up showroom / warehouse, participation in international trade fairs, publicity campaigns, brand promotion, reimbursement of registration charges for pharmaceuticals, testing charges for engineering products abroad, etc.
Marketing Development Assistance (MDA) Scheme
Financial assistance is available for exporters having an annual export turnover upto Rs. 30 crores for trade fairs, buyer seller meets organized by EPC’s/ Trade promotion organizations.
- Registration with Export Promotion Council
- Certificate of Origin, Industrial Entrepreneurs Memorandum (IEM)
- Digital key for DGFT works
- Fumigation Services, Phytosanitary Certification
- Third Party Insurance services
- Appeals / Adjudication / Show Cause Notice
- Personal Hearings Tribunal Proceedings
- Consultancy Services on retainership basis Specific Issues
- Liaising with Ministry of Commerce and Industry